Thursday, November 02, 2006

Things I miss

Sometimes, I guess it's good to look back at the wonderful times, to remind myself that life ain't that bad after all...and that God was (and still will be) good to me.

All the things I miss....

In no particular order:

CF committee!! *cough* sooooo scandalous committee. & last I heard, the tradition has been passed to the other Sarah. ;)

http://sarahli.blogspot.com/2006/07/cf-committee-retreat-2006.html

Great friends! & *cough* IMU...haha...

http://sarahli.blogspot.com/2006/05/this-is-early-but-anyway.html

The Commenwealth CG!!!!

& its lame'ness' + mamak sessions + political talk

http://sarahli.blogspot.com/2005/09/kaki-bangku.html

The International Gang! My batch "sitting" buddies. Phyo, Melissa, Fui Pin, Usha...

Petaling Street Feeding ministry.
Oh goodness, I really really miss this place!
Of all the nonsense I write on blogs...this is one of my favourite posts...

When I saw Joshua in SIB 2 weeks ago, I realized...it's been so long since I last went to Petaling Street.
This man has a special handshake.

I even miss the heat under the tent. Free sauna you know! haha, great for burning fats

She/He was the first person I got to know in Petaling street. She/He is there almost every week & will tell real but shocking stories about her/his clients etc.

The above pic was taken in 2006. This one was taken around early 2005. (yea yea, bad eyebags).
She/he is always a welcomed face because she/he always remembers my name..haha..and always tells the others not to "kacau" me.

Jehai & Belum forrest! Another trip next year?

M1/04!! & great CF camps

http://sarahli.blogspot.com/2006/05/x-cavate-imu-cf-camp-2006.html


CF! It's really amazing to know seniors & juniors...esp the current juniors!!

Cambodia!!!!! And the people, and the food, and God's presence there! I miss the people & the missionaries especially. I love this place. Everytime Cambodia comes on TV or newspapers, the mental images of the place come flooding back. YSL, plz have a really wonderful time there!



:) Life's not so bad after all, isn't it?

4 comments:

Leen said...

yupZ!! life isn't that bad after all! :D (though i still have no plans for eos!! :P haven't started revising a single thing!)

Philip said...

woi..why you put the blur picture of the special handshake guy...aiyo..no good la..my skills are better than that..ahah

Anonymous said...

Ee leen thanks 4 the late nite sms..sorry didn't re cuz i was like half asleep when i read it. ;)

philip: haha, sorry la...just randomly pick the pics to post...
don't do justice to the photographer right? Haha..

kedekut said...

Petaling Street Feeding... wow

The photographer is very pro because that is a nice candid shot of L the guitarist standing among the many hungry people.

Well done to Sarah too, such a nice blog for glorifying Him.