Thursday, May 18, 2006

This is early but anyway...

It's 2:45am and since I cannot sleep right now and plus I know I'd be swamped this weekend...

here's an early post to Miss Cindy Soon Aun Woon's 20th birthday.. :)

Cindy has been through the ups and downs of IMU life with me..

from the 360 degree flip accident in KKB, to late nite scandalous phone calls...
committee meetings that we/she looked forward too (ah ha, cough cough...)
sleep overs in her ever changing houses (Miss Soon has moved house around Kota Kemuning 3 times in 2 years!)

stressful exam seasons, "bleh yuck IMU is terrible I don't want to wake up" days, bgr issues & talks, uni applications, PMS (Partner Medical School, haha, not premenstrual syndrome) discussions
CGs, CFs...movie sessions, EATING outings...

1 tooth extraction (mine), 1 braces wearing period (hers)
oh yea, buying the almost similar watch...
2 Proms (where we were always late!) wearing the same colour to the last prom!, 2 camps, 3 committee retreats, mutliple 1cent SMSes....
and haha, how we would call from Labuan to Australia and Australia to Labuan over some *minor* issue...

yea, 2 years in IMU with you Miss Soon has been colourful, interesting and never dull!


I wonder where is Tweety right now??? *cough cough* I think Tweety went on a long flight, even went to Naruito Airport ;)
But more so, this is the girlfriend who has the authority and my permission to slap me if I ever make an irrational decision. She's always patient to hear me go on and on and on and on over a particular *thorny* issue, she always buys me ice-cream (strawberry cornetto) and delivers it to B-4-* when I hit the depressed mode.

I truly appreciate her labour with me in CF; truly it helps to be able to share honestly with another person on ministry struggles, on disappointments and faith-challenging periods.
Somehow we always end up on the same CSU, the same KKB posting... ;)

I can see the fingerprints of God in your life...and I am blessed to be your friend...

Miss Soon, I know the PMS thing is really crazy for you right now...
But I pray that God will bless you even as you choose to honor him...I am looking forward *wee* to the day where you'd be in a white veil (I WANT to be the bride's maid ;) *and you better not make me wear an ugly dress..haha)

that will be the day yea?

Blessed birthday! I know both of us will look back at this confusing time in IMU and say, "God did know what He was doing all along."

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind can conceive what God has prepared for those who love Him." 1 Corinthians 2:9

No comments: