Saturday, August 12, 2006

Cambodia 2006


If there's just one sentence to describe my mission trip in Cambodia, I would say:



I feel as if I died in Cambodia...........

View from Baray Thoak church..the book on the table is the Khmer bible


.........because I tasted a glimpse of heaven





it feels so surreal, so magical that it still hasn't sinked in that the trip was real

I can't believe that I was actually there!

Eating the wonderful food, travelling to different villages, attempting to talk Khmer to the people, dancing with the youths, seeing the beautiful sunset by the river, talking BP for 100++ people a day!, praying with the pastors, riding a motorbike & horse cart, sleeping on the mat, seeing the moonlight stream through the rattan weaved walls, waking up at 5.30 everyday.....









Auk khun Pre Yesu (Thank You Jesus in Khmer)

For Everything!


1 comment:

GaRy said...

haha.. better make sure that whatever u r sending can get past Australia's customs and immigration :p