Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sigh

Things are turning bad again..and it seems like a twisted joke



I mean like,

How often do you get an inaccurate pathology report?!?
We found out today that the 1st pathology report after the surgery was inaccurate.
The 2nd one now gives a more invasive involvement.
How often do you get an inaccurate pathology report?!?


Bad news is bad.

But bad news after a false good news is even worst & terrible.

I mean, what's the point of a false high? If I'm going to get slapped, might as well do it in one clean, quick blow.



God if my cynicism is rising, is not as if I asked for an inaccurate report okay?
This is up to You already. Cuz last I checked, I am still human. I'm doing the best I can. If You don't come through, this is it. This is as fas as I can go humanly.

Show youself.

I need a rest. Please

3 comments:

Leen said...

i know sometimes it really seems like a "what-on-earth-man!". when our HUMAN eyes see that things are turning ok..then the unexpected comes...

my daily devotion for yesterday was on 2 Chronicles 20 (i encourage you to read that chapter :) ) i felt peace after reading it and i was so joyful to face the day this morning! but for every second that ticked away..i could feel that my joy faded that little bit away. but during cf today, God reaffirmed what He told me yest (through the worship leader) that THE BATTLE IS NOT MINE BUT HIS!

Find rest in Him sis...u need not fight this 'battle'..He'll fight it for you! :)

*hugz*

Anonymous said...

Thanks! :)
That was the verse minoo shared with me during my breakdown in cf..haha..

anyway..heard lots of Yoda stories..hehe...

Study well for GI etc :)

Hope 2 go cf next week..couldn't make it the past few weeks cuz have to go to SJMC everyday.
Have to go everyday too next week but at least it's in the morning which frees up my afternoons.

Anonymous said...

ahaha!! Yoda stories?? what stories?? :P if it's scandalous...then u shld just ignore :P

anyway..hope to see u tomorrow! :)