Sunday, July 02, 2006

Yes I don't know but

....I will choose not to rant. who's going to hear me anyway? who?

Not because I know it all, nor because I am immune to the stress;
but simply that God is taking care of me. Somehow, somehow. Somehow, despite the echoes of ache

Who am I,
Tell me why,
I am here for,
'Cause sometimes I'm lost

Who will give,
Me a lift,
When I'm feeling weak,
It's your strength I need

Before the world began you were on His mind,
To love Him and be loved by Him,
Oh what a sweet relief

Why am I--still worried today?
Why should I --let sorrow stay
Come lets be strong and courageous
Because....
He's given Joy Peace Love and Strength to last for the day
His mercies--new everyday
Sufficient Your grace is A--mazing
Oh thank You Father
For the mighty cross

So that I am Yours

Mighty child of God

by Ivy Ang :)


"In this crazy world, there's an enormous distinction between good times and bad, between sorrow and joy. But in the eyes of God, they're never separated. Where there is pain, there is healing. Where there is mourning, there is dancing. Where there is poverty, there is the kingdom." Henri Nouwen

and where there is hate, there will be love. In You.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»