Saturday, July 15, 2006

The end

I know where I stand.
I know how much I don't know.
I know how BAD my memory is.
I know right now 100% I will fail...unless the Lord intervenes.


This is the 1st time I am really feeling this d.e.s.p.e.r.a.t.e



God...
only You can help me now...
somehow.



I surrender.



I trust that You can do a miracle
I trust that You are also still good, even if the undesirable happens.

FAITH is being sure of what is hoped for, certain of things that are not seen.

whatever the outcome is...THANK YOU in ADVANCE (just like how Ben Shyen likes to say it) that You will see us through!

Here we go!

5 comments:

GaRy said...

Good Luck!! :-) Peace be with u!!

Philip said...

ye of little faith...how can you say you will 100% fail...then you don't need to study la...come on, have some self-respect

Anonymous said...

haha, the exams are a killer..

I don't know..

but it's in God's hands!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Federal patents Is there a generic form of lexapro Acuvue oasys product onfo 0free patents patent licensing agreements Dykes vacuum cleaner Maryland malpractice and negligence legal Buy ambien in england Penthouse uk sex toys Incorporating califorina buy evista Alanis morissette ringtone