Thursday, July 20, 2006

Exams are over.....for now

Hey. :)
For the 1st time in 1 week I don't have palpitations and a knot in my stomach...a relief!
And I don't look as if I've been crying due to my BIG eye bags anymore (I hope!! haha)

This is the first time that I lost my appetite because of an exam. Couldn't really eat lunch or dinner. Heart really pounding. Trying to calculate how many marks I lost. Trying to estimate if I can reach the elusive 65% to pass.

The anxiety just before sleeping...when suddenly you sit upright on the bed...because a thought flashes through your head "What if they ask for examination of shoulder...." followed by a rush to flip through the books...

I can only say this..if it's not because of God, I would have panic and totally loss my mind especially during the OSPEs and OSCEs where the buzzer makes you jump every 5 minutes..
Buzz! heart jumps and almost pops out next to the pelvic model on the table.
Buzz! heart jumps and treatens to burst and splatter the brain picture displayed.

Haha, I don't know if I was "lucky" or not, but I got both of the most "feared" lecturers for OSCE, the wizard of Grey's anatomy Dr H.A. and the pharmaco expert Dr F.A.
It's really nerve wrecking when you see them entering the rooms of your stream, just before the exam starts and your batchmates start to draw a line to their throats...but all I can say is that thankfully there were no major "scoldings" this time. In fact they were both pleasant to me (I hope the marks were pleasant too! haha).

I really don't know how I did. I felt I had loads and loads and loads of mistakes for SAQ plus our OSCE ECG was a killer...don't know how results would be..but, I thank God that the very fact that I can complete this exam without a nervous breakdown, is a miracle in itself. :) My prayer is, God, pass me without a resit or viva!!!! Let our batch pass 100%. No one should be put through the horror of EOS twice!

Will be busy now..cuz all the fun and excitement starts after the exams! :)
(hopefully with no resit and viva!!!)

Really HAPPY cuz my father is coming down on Saturday!

Thanks guys 4 praying and all the SMSes.
Sorry that I couldn't reply to all, cuz my 8210 Nokia dinasour can only store 10 msgs at one time so couldn't really save them to reply after my exams.

Loved the glucose & carbohydrate goodies and the prayers from the CF ppl on Sunday nite. Truly it made my night! ;)

Will post more pictures soon..haha..cuz I am sure EVERY single poor soul that has read all my rants and moanings about EOS are bored to death by my blog.

*plus, I can post more pictures of ~ahem~ myself now...especially since I don't look like a ghost anymore...hahaha!* (just kidding okay??)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! cheap dvd player Drug information lamictal drug effexor xr cell phone ring tones Wedding invitations seattle