Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hahahaha :)

Although this is on the CF blog it's too "good" not to put up on my own blog.

EXCAVATE 2006--IMU CF camp.

Recognize some ppl??
Like CHIAM SU CHUEN dancing? (twice some more) CHRISTINE CHOW acting? TIMOTHY CHEW kung-fu'ing' and sucking his thumb, CINDY's voice on narration while JEREMY LEE acts to seduce ERNEST? What about JOANNE's voice on camera? JONAN's laugh? IVY ANG's song coaching? FABIAN's umm...axillary hair? JEREMY LEE again with the guitar? EUGENE and his chairs?

PS some voices are a little soft, u might want to turn on the volume a bit to hear the funny comments/cheers



Btw if you are wondering, I myself can't remember why I called Wilfred Mr Incredible...brain atrophy...

credits: TOM CHEW (producer+editor), JOANNE (camerawoman+comentator)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»