Sunday, July 23, 2006

Bz! In a NICE way :)

So, it's the night before the Viva results are released.
But I guess everyone is enjoying themselves too much to really worry over the list.

I still look quite quite bad because I haven't really repaid the sleep debt.
After OSCE on Thursday, there was a meeting to go to immediately...
Friday was also packed with meetings and CG at nite. But I guess CG was really great (maybe cuz my stress level has dropped or Philip's sharing is really good? haha)

Saturday was a mad dash to pack some of my things, followed by our last m1/04 CG session. Wow, I'll really miss the people like insightful Tim, the poser Ben, always coming soon Cindy, Eugene, Matt and the rest. I mean, we have seen each other at our worst...with the exam craziness and KKB madness.



Ignore Ben's posing picture ;)


We had a sharing time where everyone got to share their
1) Happiest moment in IMU
2) Saddest moment in IMU
3) Funniest moment in IMU
4) Regrets in IMU
5) How have you grown in God in IMU......

I only got to hear only the first parts cuz had to rush down to KL, but it was great to recount the moments in IMU. From guys accidentally walking into girls' toilets, to Friday nite, to KKB trips and EOS madness. For myself, I guess my happiest moment was getting my matching results, my "saddest" is my really stupid (pardon my language but it's really stupid) chronic problem, but.....if I was just to sum up my experience in IMU, it would be "I walked in without God yet I walked out with Him. :)

Then it was time with my father in Westin KL. Hahahahahahaha
U MUST read this and laugh at me. ;)



Room service! Oven baked crispy pizza. Really good with generous amounts of squid, mussels and prawns.


Harp player at dinner. The amount of money the drug companies spend on these dinners are astronomical! One room for a doctor costs RM400, the airtickets RM800+..and they invited 100+ doctors. Yepp, they fly you all the way to listen to a 2 hour talk and 8 course dinner.

I was at a dinner with my father. He happened to be talking to a doctor next to him. The doctor so happened to be from Brunei and my father was telling him that his sister in law is from Brunei too.
"Do you know R. Y? She's my sister in law. The husband is working in Baiduri Bank..." father
"Oh, that's your sister in law?" doctor
"Yes." father
"Oh I know them. We are their panel."
Doctor turns to me and said, "So, do you visit your sister often?"
Father and I were like "huh?"

--silence--

Father, "She (as in pointing to me) is my daughter."
"Sorry sorry, I thought she was your wife," doctor.

WAH!!!!!!!!! Do I look so OLD ar??? Wife???!!???
hahahahahahaha.


View from room at nite.



breakfast at Westin

Sunday was also with father (thankfully no weird comments again!), Cambodia meeting in the afternoon and Peter's BBQ where we ate hotel class food!!!

Peanut butter grilled chicken wings, sunquick and honey grilled chicken (yea have you ever ate sunquick with chicken?), beer+sprite+sunquick+don't know what, squid stuffed with Philip's "special" receipe... Mr Saw has already booked the Ong brothers for his upcoming wedding feast (5 years advance booking).
got some pictures but......so lazy and tired now.........

Hopefully won't be in viva list and would get to go to the Orang Asli mission trip on Tues. Till then! :)

~update~ NO VIVA!! God, thanks for one hurdle passed. Now for the real results on Friday

6 comments:

GaRy said...

not that old lar..but it shows that there's potential, haha..in other words, ready to be given away dy (as in sudah 'masak' lolz) when maybe one day some renowned prince charming doctor comes along..kekeke//

Anonymous said...

ahahahahaha

masak terlalu awal pun tak bagus kan?

:)

Philip said...

hye...it's grilled citrus chicken. marinated with orange zest, juice, pepper and salt..inside the squid there are squid tenticles and bacon. minced them and mixed them up,add salt and pepper...

Anonymous said...

yes mr chef :)

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»