Thursday, July 13, 2006

Guess what I have been eating lately?


Raisins......

I don't remember who exactly told me this, but I remember someone saying that raisins can improve memory. So I got myself a pack...and nonchantely remarked to my father that I've been eating raisins recently to "improve" my memory. My father (the real doctor with the degree unlike the pseudo not even halfway through daughter trying to be smart) laughed and said..."Huh? Where got such thing! I don't think it'll help your memory but at least you won't have constipation."
Oookay...

desperate people try desperate things @_@
haha..

and guess what? Today I got an email.
From my friend in Scotland...saying that she dreamt of me and CSAW (correct initials this time!) that we had eyebags and looked tired from exams...
Wah, all the way across the globe...also can dream of us, looking ugly because of exams.
I am honoured. Haha :)

But anyhow...raisins or not, I claim God's promises that not by power, nor by might but by the spirit of the Lord. Cuz right now I don't have power (memory) or might (to look at the squiggles on the paper).

Pray for me yea? and all my batchmates esp the dundee bound ppl..
to pass clean shot (means no viva, no resit, pass well 1 time go! :) )


*Postscript: with the rumblings of war in Middle East, I guess this exam is nothing compared to the threats there. Lord, may peace reign in the midst of chaos.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

raisins good for thy brain

eh..no one will flood your blog with messages...why put verification??kacau ah

Anonymous said...

Last time got lots of ads..

ok, will remove..

GaRy said...

omega 3.omega 3 fish oil..haha..

Anonymous said...

"for blain hoh, u go ask ur mama boil the pig blain for u, then u drink aledi, u sure veli clever!"

my grandmama's recipe!!!

GaRy said...

cannot..pig brain high cholesterol..more omega 6 fatty acids..so even more cannot concentrate :p

Anonymous said...

gary, how come old old people say its good for da blain wan ah? ahhahaa... gee man, i couldnt stop laughing after reading gar's comment!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»