Monday, July 10, 2006

Pardon me.......

Allow me to be a bit emotional
I feel so so so stupid now....

cannot even answer correctly 50% of the past year questions.....
if it's because I didn't read the notes beforehand it won't feel so bad....

BUT I have finished 1 round, some systems 2!
YET still cannot answer!!!!!

it's not that the work has not been done
but it means...SARAH you are stupid...
no matter how many times I read it, I can't remember...

Is it because my studying technique is wrong?
Or that I didn't concentrate enough?
Or this or that?

God...I really cannot do this already.
I just feel very stupid.
Everyone else like DAVID YU can pass sem5 with flying colours and I cannot even answer their paper to pass...

Why can't I remember?

God. Help.

Maybe I deserve this?
Maybe I haven't given my best?
But I am doing all I can...even though it seems very insignificant and totally inadequate.

How?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok...it's 15min later now
and I guess the emotions have cooled.

Yes, I maybe stupid but I have a good God who will take care of people who need Him.
Even if I fail, He will be there.
If I pass, it's also because of Him.

God, have your way.

sigh.

but yea :)

6 comments:

GaRy said...

some tips on 3 components 2 pass EOS:
1. Effort (ie revision)
2. Healthy lifestyle (maybe at least 3 days b4 exams)
3. Peace of mind (nobody's stupid)

being in year 1, i might have probably underestimated the difficulty of the EOS 5 exam (ie i might be made to swallow my words in later years), but perhaps a bit of emphasis on the 3rd component should do the trick?

Anonymous said...

:) thanks gary

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it lottery acuvue toric price comparison Atp tennis records Design+seo+toronto+web Chevrolet 400 turbo hydramatic transmission acuvue contact daily Fixing a faucet Free acuvue hydra clear acuvue two rebate Acuvue ii coupon contact lens Customer review acuvue 2+colours