Sunday, July 09, 2006

Early onset dementia

SMS at 12.10
"Happy birthday Sarah...etc..etc..etc"
from CSAU (name shall not be revealed to protect identity of victim. I am a considerate, respectful citizen of Malaysia)

At first I thought it was a msg to the wrong Sarah; maybe another Sarah
Then I looked at the date, 10/7
Read the msg again...
It's to me, especially with all the info in the SMS
Emmm...I maybe a bit crazy right now but I really don't think my birthday falls on the 10th of July.

SMS at 12.15
"Sorry I forgot that this month is July. I thought that this month is August. I really really thought this month is August!"

!!!!!!!
I wish this month IS August, cuz it would mean that I can fast forward without sitting for Exams.

It's official folks. The hardworking students of M1/04 have officially burned their neurons.
Just last week I paid for my newspaper and walked away....forgetting to take the newspaper!

A message to the general public:
Remember, you have been warned about the quality of future doctors from IMU. Haha :)

6 comments:

Philip said...

ahahahhah...just can't stop laughing.. but i almost tot i forgot to wish you too..ahah..holidays as excuse

GaRy said...

Happy belated Birthday :-)

Anonymous said...

haha...

it's a "early" birthday actually

my real birthday is 1 month away

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »