Monday, October 23, 2006

Paradigm shift

........someone with that kind of outlook—not someone who wants a perfect life, but someone who wants to love perfectly—is amazing."



It's just another article chanced upon, but the ending phrase really jumped out at me. Really, I want to capture this spirit. A real paradigm shift from my selfish perspective of life.


Life after all is never perfect, but His perfect love overcomes all fear.




Other things I've been reading:
1) http://fightingbreastcancer.blogspot.com/
Quote "I just wanted everyone to have a chance to see the video clip...it's awesome and very touching. I bawled like a baby through the entire thing...because it truly hit home. Follow the link: www.thesurvivormovie.com"

2) http://sunnyside2day.blogspot.com/2005/10/from-my-daughters-point-of-view.html
Quote "And I'm not asking for a pity party, or attempting to use a crutch, I just want a hand to hold on if I need it. To these people, I just want to grab them and scream at them to realize just how fragile this all is, everything you have, everything you do, and everything you are. But right now, my energy and time is devoted to someone else...and I just can't. So I just take a step away."

Yea, I knew I hit that same really low point 2 weeks ago where I just couldn't control my emotions and snapped at some people when they merely asked questions (I'm really sorry!). Where I couldn't answer to the question "How's your mum?" or "What's your mum doing in KL" or "So have you resigned from your job?" without crying/snapping.
It sounds like a lame excuse that I couldn't control my emotions but honestly, I was shocked at myself for not being able to hold back; imagine crying in front of friends all of a sudden. So memalukan okay? Haha.

But I'm better now (haha yea can ask me questions now) and it's really reassuring to know I'm not the only daughter that feels that way and I'm still sane. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah.. it's okay to cry sometimes :)

*hugs*

Will keep praying for you and your mom

Jinny

Leen said...

hello :) glad to hear that u r feeling better :) i agree with jinny..it's okay to cry :) that's just being real :)

*hugz*

Anonymous said...

Hi Jinny..
exam period now right? All the best okay!!! :)

Eeleen!!!!
So happy to hear that IMU was the biggest team in National Healthcare Conference! So diff from normal cuz IMU always have less representation there. Really encouraged to hear that you all still go despite EOS3...

Anonymous said...

Hi Jinny..
exam period now right? All the best okay!!! :)

Eeleen!!!!
So happy to hear that IMU was the biggest team in National Healthcare Conference! So diff from normal cuz IMU always have less representation there. Really encouraged to hear that you all still go despite EOS3...

Anonymous said...

synopsis depleting pendula kiosk ephemeral methodically ridemouhlir guha elastomer industrial selves
lolikneri havaqatsu