Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Anger!


Hi Mr Anger. I don't recognize you. Because you are so foreign to me and I seldom have the need for you.

Meeting you Mr Anger has increased my pulse beat and made me nauseous. What a grand first time entrance you make in my life Mr Anger!

My friends would be surprised that I am getting to know you better because they have never seen me within 5 miles from your radius. I admit I maybe occasional buddies with Mr Melancholic, Mr Depressed or Mr Complainer, but you Mr Anger am not in my friendster list.

No offense Mr Anger, but I don't want to be friends with you. Yet I've been pushed to the limit by hurt. I don't want to retaliate so you have to go or else Mr Sacrastic would start to partner you to crowd my life.



Enough has been said.


Post edit: Yea, I'm still wounded, but going to CF helped, although I had to force myself to go and was like a wreck there. Thanks guys. For being a place safe enough for me to cry and for your encouragements.
And I've learnt that I may not be strong outwardly or emotionally...
but it's only then God's glory is revealed in weakness.
Indeed, as difficult and as *argh!* as this is,
God You must increase and I must decrease.


2 Chronicles 20:15b Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours but the Lord's.......17 You will not need to fight this battle. Take up your positions, stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you O Judah and Jerusalem.

No comments: