Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Change

God,

Yes I'm unhappy. And no matter what the rational is, the explanations, the advice, the efforts.... I realize this situation cannot be changed. I can't escape it.

So Lord,
As much I as I hate to say this
Please change me.
Change me to accept Your will.
No, on hindsight, not just to accept, but to REJOICE in Your will. To delight in it.
Even if the situation doesn't change. Even if I don't know what Your will is. Even when everything is happening at the wrong time.



My dear friends, just pray that God's will be done at His time. And loads of grace+sane mind for me! :)
(Wow, I've finallly been able to use :) haha, after so long time)

Yes, no matter what the outcome is, it will be okay. :)

Truly....somehow

:)

oh yea, i'm not a sadistic psycho...all this is about another issue not related to the cancer.

1 comment:

yeoslian said...

Yea sarah.. change is something we all need to do once in a while, and for the better, not worse. Unfortunately sometimes, people refuse to change. Joy says it's like a bucket with a hole, and water leaking out. We try to fill the bucket with water, but no matter how much we pour in, it leaks out because we don't want to patch the hole or be allowed to do so. :) Something to think about..