Thursday, September 08, 2005

You know..

Hey you!
I've missed you all.
Yea,
it's weird to be back
So early,
so soon.
For "reasons"
that I don't even believe,
I myself would be willing,
to "sacrifice" for.

You know,
I wish you both can come,
and share the rollercoaster journey,
I'm riding with God right now.
There's lots of highs,
Lots of lows too.
Stomach churning moments,
and breath-taking views.
Yet it's all alrite,
because He's next to me.
Always.

Three out of six.
But time is not proportionate,
to where my piorities lie,
Despite the contradiction.
If only everything I'm doing,
is where you all are.

Thank you.
For understanding.
For sharing your lives,
over 012.
In many ways,
I can't be there,
But in many ways,
I'll be there.
I promise.

Thank you.
For praying.
For doing crazy stuff with me.
Thank you,
for love ain't just about receiving,
but giving.

Thank you.
For releasing me.
To be here.
This early.
I miss you both!

No comments: