Friday, September 22, 2006

She's beautiful isn't she?

This pictures are so precious to me.
The images are blurry cuz sometimes the photographer is tearing up and have shaky hands.













My dear mum, my Mami,

I want you to sit in front seat of my teenager's car when he or she starts driving and floor your foot on the imaginary brake.

I want you to call me and remind me to drink water (Even though I'm 21 she still does that, and when she was in the depature hall, she called my hp and said, drink loads of water ar)...I still want to hear you say that when I'm 40.

I want to call you up and tell you about how crap CNS summative is. And I miss and want you to call me everyday 1-2 hours before my exam to make sure I'm awake (haha, I have waking up to alarm clock prob) and to pray for me.

I want to hear your voice. I want you to remind me to wear lipstick (haha, I'm not really a person who dresses up). I want to tell you how happy I am. How much fun I have in uni or church.

I want you to meet him, whoever he might be.

I want you to see me in the white dress. Take the vow. I want you to hold my first born. I want you to live in my 1st house.

Oh mum, I want you to see me get the scroll and call me doctor!

I want to sit next to you and watch my sisters marry and graduate and hold their kids also.

And I know you will be there in person.

God, help.

3 comments:

gRaCeY said...

Hey you, praying for you. Hope to be of some help to your mom, when she comes to stay with me. God's timing is perfect, although it may not seem the best now. *hugs* Hope I can help. Smack me when I seem distant or cold when you come here ok? *hugs*

Jonathan said...

your mum is a trooper. will be praying

Anonymous said...

thanks.

and grace, thanks for the place. Hope u have fun with my kakak. :) and i hope she doesn't tell u of my bad habits..haha