Sunday, September 24, 2006

Pray thanks

My mum will have a full body & bone scan tomorrow at SJMC. Pray that there's no metastasis or spread or anything else.

The surgery is scheduled on Wednesday afternoon at UMMC (UM medical centre). Pray that the surgeon would remove all the cancer tissue and there will be no spread. Pray that there will be no surgical or post op complications. Pray too for speedy recovery. And also strength and health for my Dad who'd be in KL to take care of her. She will be in the hospital for 5 days. Pray that she'd be discharged as scheduled on Monday, in good condition and health.

Pray for my sister Sabrina who's having her SPM trials tomorrow (Monday) to next week. Pray that she will be at peace and that God will give her extraordinary wisdom. Pray too for my sister Serene that she will cope with school and life. Pray for me too that I will find a husband and get married soon. (HAHAHAHA Just kidding on that part.) But seriously, pray that I will be at peace and have the strength to do all the household arrangements including maid, bills etc.

No comments: