Thursday, June 08, 2006

Summary of snapshots

It's time to pass the baton. There were many ups, downs...but through it God was faithful! Every single time. Don't regret the joys of being in the CF committee (including the "scandals" haha). It's time to move on now. All the best guys+gals! ;)


(WARNING! GIRL TALK. Read at ur own caution!)

Exams have a BAD effect on my weight. For those who know how MUCH I eat, sigh, you have not seen the full extend of my snacking poweress....MUST SAY NO TO EXCESSIVE EATING!




This is quirky but nice. ;)



I'm running out of time to study!!!

Third week of July will be THE week=Exams and - - -!!

"don't get hopes too high"

"don't get hopes too high"

"don't get hopes too high"

&

I think the pipes in my apartment is leaking AGAIN...NO! Plz dry up

BUT...

God IS good. Always.

ALWAYS.

No comments: