Tuesday, June 13, 2006

From the heart

SO...
Our PMS results will be out soon.
considerable tension and anxiety has been building up in my batch. IMU should just release the results because my batchmates are calling AAD at every hour. And checking the notice board everytime.

YES...
I'd be lying if I said I didn't mind any university. I have my expectations, my preferences, my reasons. I just don't know how to react when the envelope comes. Right now, I am "feelingless" (haha sorry as I have just massacred the english language). I don't dare to hope to highly, yet I'm not despondent because I know God is in control.

YET...
Have Your way, have Your way.
God is no man's debtor. He has the best plans. He is GOOD. And He is in control.

I don't know.
I really don't know what to say or feel or even think right now.
God, this is Yours.

AND...
I guess I am disappointed at someone. Or rather circumstances. Misplaced hopes.
Even good things can be bad.

BUT...
I love this verse from Isaiah 64:4

Since ancient times no one has heard
no ear has perceived
no eye has seen any God besides you
who acts on behalf of those who wait for him.

STAY TUNED for the next episode of The Adventures of PMS matching of a sad but happy IMU medical student!

haha :)

2 comments:

GaRy said...

lolz..ending sounded very much like a cartoon series i used to watch as a kid :p

nitsuj said...

wat r ur top 3/5 choices 4 unis?