Thursday, June 15, 2006

SPEECHLESS



SYDNEY!

I GOT MY FIRST CHOICE.....
UNSW!

and I am in awe of God.

THIS IS HIS HAND...

will explain more later. amazing, amazing story of grace and divine purpose

I'm on a high! I'm so happy. I'm so happy. I'm so happy.

My grandparents live 20 mins away from uni, my aunt lives 5 mintues from UNSW, I've got 4 aunts from my dad's side there and 1 uncle and 1 aunt from my mum's side there...

I am privillaged that God is giving me an oppurtunity to attend my cousins' weddings, family BBQs at the park, birthday celebrations..and on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



that's not me btw....I'm far far prettier..HAHAHAHA J/K


Sorry I'm just too HAPPY :)

Thank You Lord!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Sarah! :) I'm so happy for you :) See, God answers every prayer right? :) (And you worried so much still :) )