Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Rejected....

Today the reply came. Although I already knew before hand,
what the answer was likely to entail,
still I had to ask. At least try.
------
It had been in my mind for a long time
But I only got down to writting it last week
The email.
-------
But it's hard to bring forth everything in carefully worded sentences...
It was unusual no doubt. Yet what other means did I have?
It was almost impossible to call, with his schedule and all.
-------
He was the first choice.
Truly, great things could happen!
If it was in God's plans....
------
The answer confirmed my thoughts.
He couldn't.
Not his fault though.
Just circumstances......
But Lord, it's okay. You know what's best.
-----
........
........
........
........
........
........
Now the search intensifies.
The clock is ticking.
-----
........
........
........
.......
.......
But God I know you'd provide.
The right person.
------
.........
.........
.........
........
Ha! I know what you are thinking..

BUT

This is not a scandalous post! *shakes head* Always have wrong perceptions of me (Cindy Soon!) Haha.. :) Not to be melodramatic or anything..but yea, just got the confirmation that Ps Dr Chew can't be our speaker for CF camp. We knew the chances of getting him was very slim but had to try anyway. I was and is still hoping to get a speaker that has a medical background/connection for this year's camp. But yea, Lord, do provide who you think is best.

yea, it's tuesday nite, and it's 2.04 a.m.
and there's a lot of things about CF that is not done...
explains the raft of CF related posts...
hope i didn't bore my poor unfortunate friends of mine who read this

it's sometimes tiring. tedious.
sometimes i think God chose wrongly.
haha.
but it's a privilage Lord.
A privilage I don't deserve
help me finish this semester


SMILING :)
I know I will miss this once I leave!

No comments: