Saturday, December 03, 2005

God, haha, You are God indeed!

Oh yea...my last post was on how dismissal I was about life...
And guess what...I was involved in ANOTHER accident last Thursday..
Again, it's a "miracle" I walked out, unhurt considering the damage of the car.

God does have a sense of humour and indeed when one prays that one would snap out of depression, it literally happens.

So what can I say, but just to stand in awe of Him.
Of course, anyone reading this, please pray for my upcoming mission trip to Rompin, Pahang (9-12 Dec). Especially since the accident happen just after I attended a mission trip prep meeting.

Somehow, in all the uncertainty of my life, I know God must be watching over me, sometimes with a chuckle, because He knows the end result. Of course, I do still have my moments of doubt and emmhmm...loneliness. Or even moments where I just don't know what to do or how to go on to try to honour him.

But God is good, even when I don't feel it.
I just pray I'll learn to trust more in Him!

No comments: