Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Life?

Haha?
I wish I can be merry and cherry and write wonderful things in my blog instead of always being moody and depressed.
I want to write about what I ate, what I bought at the shopping mall, and things other sane people write about.

But what can I say, I only spew out ink of melachony..
I just don't want to get up again for a long long time...
Maybe during my funeral, CF would experience revival (it always happen at funerals where revival breaks out)
Maybe I won't have to sit for sem 5, worry about matching or Mr I don't know who are you and I don't know if you would even turn up.
Maybe I wouldn't need to think about things anymore.
Or be tired and exhausted.
And just drift and drift..and drift and drift...

Argh...suicide?
Experience with a close friend has taught me that it brings far more consequences than relief..
Besides, I don't think my family deserves this..
And I don't think I've reached "that" stage just yet..

That's why if I suddenly for some reason don't get up ever again after sleep....it would not be sin (suicide is sin..I think) and it would be painless and it would be quick and people would think I just had some congenital heart disease and it would...........

I'm insane.

I can make it out of this..Lord..
Help me!!
Your grace IS sufficient for me...
Pull me out of this mediocracy.

(I'll be okay..because God will make sure I'm okay..)

2 comments:

Philip said...

suicide is sin...don't even think of it..you'll get hooked to it...i was for years..no more now

Anonymous said...

Hey Philip, I acutally don't want to commit suicide..haha..
Just that I was a bit blue...not hating life, but not enjoying either.
I'm okay now.. :)