Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Season without love

The world and all its splendor
Cannot explain it all
No I can't imagine each day without your love
Walking on the streets of memories
Each step without a clue
My heart is hurting now
What's is next? What should I do?

Time it passes, does not sit still
Yet not mine, but it's your will
The decision that is made can't be earsed
That's the reason it's a season without love

I can't believe
That it hurts more than it seems
When I lie down all alone
Sweet memories come to me
Rain or shine, this pain of mine
It subsides by my side
Gives me a reason
For a season without love

I don't know how long it'll take
For healing to take place
Only Jesus knows, how bad my heart aches
The only comfort I find
Is when I sit down and pray
Hoping that she'll find her comfort
As she lives, day by day.

Jonathan Tse: Season without love, from the album Purpose.
(My church member from COHS Labuan, now serving in Faith Christian Centre Sunway. I used to jump on his bed with his brother in his house. He and his brother Oliver where the first "corrupting force" that introduced me to the computer and computer games! And play ping pong on the dinning table with video cassettes as the net. Time flies!)

No comments: