Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Wow

So I went to my favourite place again yesterday. The waves were wonderful and I can't get enough of the beach.

Anyway, the thing is that when I feel frustrated/stressed I run lots without feeling tired. I can't believe I jogged to Coogee and back! Out of curiosity, I did a little search and found out that it is 3.13 km one way! I can't believe an unfit person like me can actually do it.

I just hope I will be able to do it on a normal day minus the frustrated feelings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on the sideline, was looking through some blogs of cf juniors I don't even know and found this..

because I am bored,
because I have nothing to write,
my friend asked me to write some random statement...
he suggested this...
.
"chris is very leng chai"
.
hahahaha
...
.
*dedicated to chris poi*

Crz u are popular! ;)

No comments: