Saturday, September 22, 2007

The best of Sydney

I remember visiting Sydney exactly 2 years ago...it was spring too. And wow it was so pretty and I thought to myself, yea I could live here.

Yet in many ways, it's been a struggle in Sydney. Of which a huge chunk has nothing to do with the place but rather circumstances happening elsewhere.

Anyway, the point is, for some of the bleh I have with Sydney..haha, it is actually a nice place after all. :)
And yea I must humbly learn to count my blessings!
Last Saturday was good.

Brunch with girls from church!

Going to the Paddington Markets together. The one last week was the Rocks.
There's another one near my house which is not so funky but totally cheap!
Sigh, I have a craft market obsession


And watching Puccini's opera live in Sydney Opera House!


This is not the same clip..the one I watched was in full medieval dress costume. But I love this song! Thank God for subtitles during the opera otherwise I would have been lost in Italian!

No comments: