Friday, July 13, 2007

In His time

It feels so good to be back in IMU, to see things that I wanted or dreamed that it would happen all come to past after I leave...(does this mean I'm so bad that things don't happen when I'm around? haha).

I remember scrambling to arrange transport for everyone to go to church, but now there's a bus from IMU to church
The Cg has raised its own leaders
People from CF going for different mission trips
I remember that we always suggested that CF should change its time but never did it, yet now the juniors have CF on fridays and even go for CF till 2 and then have their summative exams right after. I am humbled because it's a sacrifice and an act of trust I myself wouldn't have done.

It just helps to remind me that dreams do come true.
That God is able.
That His timing is right.
That He does know what He's doing after all.
That He will bring to completion what He has started.

No comments: