Sunday, November 13, 2005

wedjijdoijsd

I'm very frustrated so...I just want to type nonsense.
sadjaosjdoij oidjoijdfcuhsdif oidajfiuawshd oidahflwuiahdciuhadciyg uehfiawuhfdiuahf audhfiuawdhfo oijfdjwf oij osdiajhfuawshdf wefhiuhwef

Pray for me. I'm losing my patience and my head.
I need to have time out but I can't.
I feel like I'm doing a lot of things that occupy a lot of time yet have no significance.
I get tons of sms everyday, but it's all about official things or other people's interests.
I want to shout in anger, but know I cannot.
I want to shake people but I must smile.
Argh.
Lord.
Grant me wisdom and patience. Grace and more grace.
Be real to me again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...i understand how u feel...but remember the verse from habakkuk i shared with u the other day? it may seem like as if there's no significance atm...things may not be happening the way u want them too...but eventually everything will turn out Perfect as long as we do it faithfully according to God's plan =)

gRaCeY said...

You can shake me. Should have asked me whether you can shake me yesterday. I would have granted the permission to you. =)

Anonymous said...

Cindy: I'm so reluctant to go to KKB now..

Grace: All the best for exams!! Will pray for u for ur paper on Thursday!!! Don't need to shake you.. :) not now at least..