Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Feels a bit more like home

DUMC Cg in Vista used to be really fun sometimes, where I'd laugh too much or drink caffeine in mamaks & become too alert to fall sleep...(yea guys I really do miss you all!)

But thankfully bible study group is becoming more familiar and comfortable now.
It's still different; we don't sing songs in bible study and it's not a topical bible study, don't have all the testimony/sharing slot too..and although most of my bible study is Asian (which is the exception in Unichurch), they are all ABCs...

....it's actually a good sign that I can't sleep at 1.11 am now even though I have to wake up at 6+ plus tomorrow cuz I had so much fun screaming & laughing while playing monopoly.

Red Pizza night: where every1 brings random toppings



Monopoly at my place

No comments: