Friday, December 08, 2006

In a week

A peak into everyday life
Every morning at 7am



Neighbourhood coffee shop

The few pleasures in life: Newspapers, hot noodles, coffee early in the morning & the bliss of not having to rush through the papers...(newspaper addict)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chemo: 1 down, 5 to go

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half of my stuff are in Sydney already! Courtesy of my aunts who came to KL.
The irony of life: A featherdown quilt & winter jacket; presents from my aunts last year supposedly for UK life have travelled from Sydney to KL and are now back in Sydney.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While it's easy to laugh at the religious authorities for majoring on the minor; detaining a body, imposing 500 fines on incident dressing when they miss the point of real worship & obedience... how often I forget that I am doing the same thing as well.

I admit I was being judgemental over a seperate issue this week that's none of my business anyway, haha.
But just like it's easier to see the speck in the eye of another instead of the plank in one's own eye; I guess, there's a lesson for myself to learn as well.

That I must watch out. Hold on to principles. Be flexible but not bendable.

That it's not about the inches on how short a shirt I will/wouldn't wear in Oz, nor how close is too close, how many glasses; the majoring of the minors..
but rather who I want to be, who I will worship...and how will the worship translate into my actions. That when the major is not minored, the minor will be majored easily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

kedekut said...

Hot noodles are so yummy. I wish they would use less MSG in the soup then I would certainly eat more noodles.

Anonymous said...

haha..i still eat despite the msg