Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Makan!








Hungry or not? Now I feel like a pregnant lady....been eating double portions for dinner lately! And I understand why Malays loveeee buffet dinners during puasa time, I want to have a steam boat buffet, a Japanese buffet (but expensive ya) and I want to eat seafood when I go back to Labuan again!

This exercise has been interesting because if I get up later than 9 in the morning I can't eat till 6.30 evening. Plus it's challenging to not eat when everyone eats during lunch and you have to sit down to talk to people while watching them eat. Of course, it's an incentive to get up EARLY in the morning. But yea, not really good for the metabolism though..with all the heavy eating at night...

So what does one do when thinking about food but can't eat? My latest craze, visit food blogs!! Ya that's where all the pictures come from. My favourite food blogs include the biscuit, kyspeaks, yummy, masak-masak and foodcrazee. Of course there are like lots of other food blogs but especially love food blogs that review SS2, Petaling Street or Sri Petaling because at least I know where and which restaurant they are writing/ravishing about.

Was in Petaling Street last Saturday and because yours truly woke up late and miss her 9 o'clock deadline, she didn't eat and walk around in the hot and humid Petaling Street. Almost felt like fainting, yea dangerous...but anyway, food never looked so appealing till then! Ended up ta pau ing Eu Cha Kui, Pan Mee, Koh Loh Mee and a bag of cheezels for dinner. Yea 1 dinner for 1. Told yea I'm now eating double portions........

Woe to the waistline.. :) And if anyone is going for "economical" buffet dinner AFTER 6.30, count me in!

No comments: