Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Capre Diem

Rushing with no where to go...
At times it feels that I am often living for the future in the present instead of living in the present for the future. Forever rushing...when I was in sec school, I couldn't wait to go to college, in college I was over eager to step into uni, and now in IMU, my neck is craining overseas. I'm sure when I'm overseas I'd be counting the days to go back to Malaysia and when I'm in Malaysia, I'd be counting the days to go back overseas....

The futile chase to find something more significant, more comfort, more challenges, more milestones....and often blind to the fact that the very milestones and experiences are actually in front of my eyes...

As Joan Chittister says" Finding God is a matter of living every minute of life to its ultimate."

Even as sem 5 roles in and the time starts to tick, I really hope to fully embrace each moment left in IMU, be it in cf, cg, EOS!, church, friends, family..

And thus, these are memories of the tiny island of Labuan....my sister will turn 17 only once...and I'm thankful that I was there...


Home

Books ..and this is just a shelf in my house...yea yea, I can hear you snickering away, "Of course you guys have to read..what else is there to do in Labuan? Imagine, no MCD!"

The reason for the 4 day trip...thanks to Air Asia for giving out free tickets! :)


Yea yea, I spoil the picture...Cindy says I have a very GARANG face..haha


Yep...one moment at a time..
Here's to living each second, each minute, each hour, each day...with You! (You with a capital letter before I start getting smses again!..haha)

Endless invention, endless experiment,
Brings knowldege of motion, but not of stillness.....
Where is the Life we have lost in living,
Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge? T.S. Elliot

No comments: