Saturday, May 01, 2010

2 good weekends



How good it is to finally have 2 weekends off.....although I for see that I won't have any for the next few weeks.

Had the privilege to go to the nation wide christian medical and dental annual camp.
Did not have much expectations before I went; was totally flat out from a really bad day in ED and went 1 day late to the camp.

But the bad ED day was maybe God sent; having a great team/consultants previously made me place too much pride in my work. Being humbled in ED just the day before made me more receptive to God. Placing less trust in my work and realizing I do have to rely 100% on God.

While I did not have the typical post camp high, I am a little more at peace with the uncertainity of life. I don't know many things; I probably do not know anything at all. But not knowning doesn't mean that God is not near.

Indeed when you can't see His hand, that's when you have to learn to trust His heart....
it's something I am still working out in my life.

1 comment:

sabrina said...

and like what jie said
"if u want radical christianity? it comes with radical obedience? and do i even have that obedience? 100% like to even have Christ in my work..and pray for my hsemates?" haha love u jie! glad u went for the camp.

looking good in the pictures :)