Wednesday, May 16, 2007

God given

Guess where I am at for 6 weeks for my society & health placement?
And what's really amazing about this is that I was not given a choice on where to go and was randomly placed BUT, you can't escape where God wants you to be I guess.

There's just so much to see & experience, to reflect as a Christian on how much love is needed, on how confronting it can be, and yet precisely because of this so many Christians are needed in this field. I thought I have seen everything in KL, but no I am proven wrong!

Was both nauseated by the scale of things but also so much more aware and in awe of Jesus because this is where he would be, this is where he would have ministered. It's a good jolt to the system, to be reminded and to be soft hearted.

Yup, would want to put in pics of the place and all so I won't want to spoil the surprise of where my placement is at...haha, though some would probably guess already.

Just a teaser: On the 1st day of my placement we had a sit down with the manager to be briefed on the policies we have to obey. Expected it to be: be professional, turn up on time etc, the usual....

BUT, no...turns out my partner and I had to sign a form that..........we will not have sex with our clients (patients) or solicit sex from them.

yea...

No comments: