Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Horrendous into Nice

So, right on the night towards leaving, my mum had a fever of 40C.
Even as I waited for the car to pick me up at 3.30am in the morning, I was half hoping that the car will come late...so I'd have an excuse to cancel my flight.



But now, I'm finally here.
And..it feels really good to start anew in such a beautiful place. :)
The weather's just nice.

Oh yes, what's a post without some humour heh?
I arrived at around 6+ and as my aunt was driving past some shops...I was really surprised to see so many abandoned shops...all dark and boarded up...was thinking to myseld; since when did Sydney become so run down?..


silly me forgot that ALL shops close at 5.

Yea, welcome to Oz.

6 comments:

Philip said...

you made it...i wanna go now after she left this morning..i shall start saving..next year i shall go..pay you a visit..all the best there..if your mom needs any help do call me..i'll try to help..

Anonymous said...

yup yup..come with her ;)

Anonymous said...

haha..sarah ong kai li!!!!..

it's really weird when i started 2 realise-u r gone..n now in sydney..
mayb i've never told u this..
but i dont think i could have made it without u.. :]
haha..how u filled in all the holes..holes?i should say valleys..
haha..bring mummy on the hospital rounds..chemo..helping me though spm during the crisis..(aunty isabel too)..got me started in taylors n kl..showing me where to walk..bus to take..sorting the maid's documents..holding the whole family intact..

yup it's God..through u..
i really thank God for u my jie jie..

we r praying for u..miss u..

sab

Anonymous said...

ish ish ish family members should b ban from reading their own family's blogs....Argh...


hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

ish ish ish family members should b ban from reading their own family's blogs....Argh...


hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

..sniff sniff...haha..