Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Just a short blurb..

It just occurred to me as I was chatting with my housemate on MSN as we were in our respective rooms, 2 meters away...how weird technology is!!
To my defense, we were comparing our hospital block preferences for next year and looking at the form online. But still, it's not uncommon unfortunately.

And I used to find it funny when other friends of mine who were housemates YM each other to ask if the other wanted to go for dinner.
That was until I opened my own MSN one day and found a msg from my housemate asking if I was sleeping or not.

4 comments:

LX said...

Guess, what? I do that with my housemate too. Hahaa!!

Chuen said...

Er actually Christine and I call each other on the phone for trivial stuff all the time. And I mean trivial as in

"Eh Chuen, can i borrow your Dorland's?"

"Ok sure!"

[1 sec later we meet outside my room and I pass it to her]

And her room is right next to mine heh.

Anonymous said...

hahaha the wonders of technology

su chuen: u guys trying to use up ur free minuets by calling each other?
sometimes when my housemate oversleep s and I don't want to knock the door for the fear of distrupting sleep, I send a sms...haha

Anonymous said...

lol.. i do dat with my hsemate too! like asking what our plans are for the weekend. etc.. and we call each other too!! oddities of life these days..