Saturday, November 17, 2007

Don't pause too long

The saying goes that if you fall down, you try, get up and go on.
And I'd like to think of myself as a fighter, haha however "perasaan" or inaccurate my judgment of myself is

Yet sometimes when the flurry of activity ends or especially in the early morning hours of getting up; when the defenses are down...

it hits me that....

somethings will never be
no matter how independent I want to be, I am not
and while I try and see that the glass is half full, it also means that it is half empty in the 1st place and I have to convince myself to ignore that

that I am trying but sometimes it's just not really enough.....
that even though I am fairly content with everything right now, there is still a little part of me that hopes for a better tomorrow.....

1 comment:

Jess Joseph said...

Hey Sarah,

Life here in this earth can certainly get us down a lot of the time. It seems to drag on as meaningless (just like in Ecclesiastes).

I hope that you will be able to see God's grace & love each day, esp. during the harder days.