Monday, August 20, 2007

This is good

One thing I really miss about DUMC is the balance the church has; charismatic yet also word based. Not perfect of course; yet learning together in mistakes.

A big church, yet utilizing the size not merely for big buildings, but to set up a drug rehab, a handicapped training centre and most recently, a drop in centre for the underprivileged.
A church that sends & encourages its members to go for missions; Cambodia, Nepal, Thailand & not merely short term missions, but long term workers.

The church is having a 3 week fast and daily 530 am prayer meetings.
Am encouraged my sister is going!

I really miss church back home.

Have a listen to this http://www.filefactory.com/file/dbeaeb/ if you are free.
My sister specially bought the cd, downloaded it over the web so that I can get my dose of sermon from Malaysia.

No comments: