Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Give me my internet

3 weeks ago we had to wait for internet to be connected.

Then the internet got connected but my computer decided to die on me.
And even after 2 visits by the techicians & endless phone calls and 2 weeks of waiting, my com is still not fixed.

Which would be ok, because no one dies of internet deprivation...except that UNSW has this really high tech system where all the lecture notes, class timetables, case tutorial readups and more importantly clinical school teaching sessions (which may change everyday) are all online...



anyway, guess what block I'm starting on; of all the things to start with..!
Agings and endings (which is the term they use here for pallitative, cancer and aged care)

somehow....my face gets a little hot when breast Ca is mentioned in lectures. And wow great, Ca breast is the among the most common and thus most oft mentioned ca.

There's no escaping it I guess.

but it's still good. still good. by grace.

No comments: