Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ah..yes..

Finally get to put some pics!

Walking the Harbour Bridge on the 75th Anniversary of the coat hanger (yea, that's what they call it here)

Weekend away with unichurch at Gerringong..Awesome beach. Quite cool bible study: we did a study on Leviticus. Yea, I know...Leviticus?!? But really learnt lots about the significance of all the mold, lambs and unclean this & that...I guess not a book that should be brushed off after all.

My favourite pic of the bridge


Melbourne!

We were doing an amazing race round the city...that accounts for the funny dress up which was part of the task in 1 of the pics. Really good idea by the Focus church; we had pit stops at the landmarks in Sydney & at 1 point had to sing Amazing grace while walking down Darling Harbour.

6 comments:

LX said...

Looks like fun all the way!

Well, just read your previous posts. I don't know about your situation, but for me.. well, lately I've been really making a fool of myself in the CSU briefing and lectures. Whenever something about my grandmother was mentioned (may it be kidney failure, bypass op, nosocomial infection, ICU, etc) tears start to well up in my eyes. Even little little thing reminds me of my grandmother, sometimes I do wonder if I'm fit to walk this path.

Philip said...

hey...i know the guy in red with the unshaven mustache and beard...with specs..the final pic..he was from sunway monash cf..

GaRy said...

hey, not fair.. you went to places i didn't manage to go :-( lolz (kiddingz)

Anonymous said...

yea phil u're right the guy is from sunway

lynx...yea it's kind of related but not really related as well....hahaha, it's just something else I felt..not from the illness but something that happened during that time etc...

Sabrina Woon said...

when did u come to melbourne?

Anonymous said...

In early march but only for 2 days