Saturday, April 01, 2006

IMU Ball 2006: Reminiscence

I will not post too many pictures of myself for the risk of being called a cam-whore (argh! You...you know who you are...dented my ego!)...hahaha...

Blinding camera flashes, food that went cold as the camera lenses heated up, dinner starting 1.5 hours later than the appointed time, helmet like sprayed hair and late arrivals despite planning in advance to arrive EARLY for once...yea, in some sense this year's ball was just like all the other balls/proms. With guys in coats and girls dressed in their best, endless picture taking and poses... ;)

Yet in some sense...it marks my last ball in IMU...
The video clip shown was so true...we'd miss the long PBL sessions, grilling CSUs, ahem..food avenue/rooftopnolongerrooftop, indian accents, flour-drenched orientation, mamaks, oh yea, KKB! -_- Of course, for me, CF camps, committee retreats, CF events like Christmas/Easter...
Prayer meets where we laugh and laugh and laugh and Eu Pui sessions, CG infused with intellectualism with Tim, girly talks and bz days. I think I'd even miss the times where I was sad over things cuz I had great friends to laugh (*at me*) with me.
2.5 years in a blink of an eye!
But yea, truly a remarkable 2.5 years with ups and downs...and the fingerprints of God.. ;)

The highlight of the whole ball was Chow's multimedia clip on life in IMU. It is a MUST SEE! Very very very chun... I salute Christine too!!! She won Prom Queen in satin PANTS :) Truly a classy girl with a big heart.

MSK is terrible...haha..and we aren't even at CNS yet...so...will stop here

My lecture buddies....the international students gang! Haha, for the uninformed, I sit in lecture with the gorgeous girl from Mauritus, sweet Phyo from Myanmar and at times hang around with the cool Yafatou from Gambia and the dectable Quin from Vietnam. In the back are the 2 timothys...Pity Tim Chew, always get called the shorter Tim...

Yea....that's what you get from RM95!
This was an accidental shot from behind as we were posing in front


Stop laughing at me! .......Ok, yea I know it is impossible. Laugh softer please! Hahahaha :)

oh yea..1 interesting fact... Cindy and I were at the same table with the same shade of red...(It's not delibrate la! cuz we both used back our Year 12 dresses) In total 7/10 of us on the table were in red. Haiyo, as if going for a Chinese Wedding dinner.. :)

"It's good that Sunday's dinner was on Sunday (emmm yea, *obviously*) cuz Mr Cook's saute fish was drenched in butter. The potatoes too! Swimming in butter. Haha I would have looked even FATTER if Sunday's dinner was not on Sunday." More pics on "how to use butter when cooking session" later :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei wei ... too much ...

Why no 2nd timothy 1 ... sob sob ... so pilih kasih la ... only put TAM up there ...

hmmph ! ... don't friend with youlo ... :'( ... unless you put my picture up ... :)

Anonymous said...

tim....I didn't get to take pics with u la that's y....
U stayed soooo far away from my table! :( sengaja one la!

hahaha.. :)