Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bits

1) I feel that I've missed the train again in life...



2) Doctors make the worst patients. My housemate has already started antibiotics for an URTI. I am sorely tempted to start myself


3) I now understand the obsession with TV series like the above or Friends etc. When you are in your mid twenties, somehow it seems comforting to watch other people on the screen with career,friendship,love life issues you can relate to a certain degree. (I still do not get the hype with SATC though)


4) I still fear cannulation on difficult patients....which brings me to the next topic

5) Nights make you fat because all you do is eat and sleep, messes about with your body clock and there is no one to help you if you cannot get that cannula in! (and I am starting nights tonight..)

2 comments:

sabrina said...

get well soon and stay strong for ED nights.

sabrina said...

get well soon and stay strong for ED nights.