Friday, June 12, 2009

Cravings

Since I enjoy reading blogs that talk about daily life, food etc etc...thought I might write this.

I almost never eat fast food but suddenly craved chips today.
I was already home, lazy to go out in the dark and cold but just wanted some hot chips while watching my new regular TV program MasterChef (haha).

I did not have any potatoes on hand otherwise I might have been desperate enough to cut them up and fry them myself.
After ummhing and ahhing I saw some pumpkin and decided to have sort of pumpkin baked in the oven.

It did help the cravings and at least it was healthy.

Forgive the pictures, it was from the camera phone. (My camera was stolen last year in Malaysia and thank goodness I did not buy a new one otherwise it would have been stolen too!)



Before going into the oven: A splash of oil, some dried herbs, sprinkling of salt.


Again, another ugly picture but oh well
After: With Salmon, Portuguese sauce and roasted pumpkin...
I had spaghetti pan fried with smoked mussels too...guess my weight loss might be temporal haha!

1 comment:

apple said...

mmm... :)